Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Writer's Block

I wish I had a computer in the bathroom.

Historically, that's where all my good ideas hit.

Seriously, I've composed the most interesting blog posts while brushing my teeth (then promptly forgotten them all).  Some of my best facebook statusi have struck whilst washing my hair.  Out goes the man, in goes the ideas.  In grade school I once thought up on the toilet the very witty quip, "Make like the Red Sea and part" to say when in a crowded situation.  Hey. It made my friends laugh because we were all 11, and in private school.

So, next time I'm in the WC dancing nekkid to I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How to Dance with You and come up with something truly clever, I'm gonna run straight to my desk in the middle of my very window-ed kitchen and just type it out.  Neighbors be damned!

Till then, I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment