Saturday, January 28, 2012

Those Hateful Wood Puzzles

Hello Free Beach Bag.  You sure are ugly--but in a bright way!  You know the best thing about you?  You're made of fabric.  Fabric can be cut and re-purposed quite easily.  Yes, when I look at you, I don't see a bag: I see a solution to a problem.
You see, Free Beach Bag, I really hate wooden puzzles.  Oh, I know that they're great for early childhood development, with their sensory development and all, but they're bad on the clean up.  You put them away, but then they tip just a bit, or get bumped, and before you know it, you have to do the puzzle again. Did you know that there are even holders designed for wooden puzzles to help with this problem?  There are. Too bad wooden puzzles are all sorts of shapes, sizes and widths.
Your contribution is so, so helpful.  My life is better for having met you.





No comments:

Post a Comment